• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

In need of a power commander 5 map for 2006 apex

anything fast

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 apex 1000
I bought a used pc5 back in the fall im not what map if any it has installed on it i want to have a fuel map to go along with my excel headers gutted exhaust and modded air intake ..ive tried calling and emailing ulmar racing for over a month and ive had no luck id be willing to pay i just wanna make sure im getting something that works for my sled

Those all appear to be maps for use with boost and modded motors i dont think they would help me with my relativly mild engine setup

I thought I had one for that sled. I must have moved them. I have the 2011 version. Let me do some checking and I will get back to you.

I spoke will Allan last week, had no issue getting a hold of him.

I thought I had one for that sled. I must have moved them. I have the 2011 version. Let me do some checking and I will get back to you.
Tom, is your 2011 map for modded airbox?

I teiend once today and twice on friday and alot since eairly december i just get voicemail whice ive left a message with a contact number

Yes, you want me to upload it? Here it is.
Is that a map from Hurricane, Ulmer, or something you made yourself with auto tune Tom?

I can't remember if you can convert the PC3 map to the PCV or not. If you can I have a map PC3 map for those mods that I got from a distributor. Don't want to say publically which one though.

Back