• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

info for slydog owners!

n2oiroc

Expert
just a heads up. if your ordering ski savers for them, make sure to tell them they are for slydogs. they make them 1" longer to cover the pocket in the front. ;)!

yes, they come with the triple points. I'm not sure if I should use them or not. Someone on another thread said they were actually slowing him down?

I tryed them on my powderhounds and tryed them with out, i like how they run with out better, better bite in the corner and didnt have any more darting then when i had them on. i actuall broke the front of them off of one skis and replaced them and then broke it again, so i just pulled it off and like the way it handled better. i like the idea of protecting the bottom of the ski but the sled handles like crap when they break. both times it was from the second bolt front. i actually managed to break 3 of them between the two set, i even tryed putting spacers in the groove on the ski to keep the skisaver from bending when you tighten the carbide down.

Back