• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Info Please!!!!

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Yamaha Viper MTX
Looking at putting a GGB mountain can on my 15' Viper MTX! Do I need to change clutching, if so what do I need and what Clutch kits are better??

The mountain can is loud we have on on our shop sleds. Cant comment on clutching as ours is a frankenstein of parts. But if your asking, if having the can on you needed to adjust your clutching. Than no from out experience

Merry christmas

Allan

What is your elevation? At home under 2000' I needed more primary tip weight and also switched to a 43 Deg cut helix. For elevation above 8000 you need the stock 37 Deg helix to keep rpms correct in deep snow under high load. You'll hit rev limiter on hardback, however.

What is your elevation? At home under 2000' I needed more primary tip weight and also switched to a 43 Deg cut helix. For elevation above 8000 you need the stock 37 Deg helix to keep rpms correct in deep snow under high load. You'll hit rev limiter on hardback, however.

The elevation i ride at the most is 2000' i was out yesterday in soft tacky snow hit rev limiter a few times but wasn't as much as i thought i would but good info to move forward with thanks..

Back