• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

IQS issue 2019 SRX

Funny thing happened this weekend lost my IQS symbol on my gauge cluster when I start the sled.
No codes showing. Can't adjust from soft med firm as I can't see it come up on screen.
The button does change the RPM,speed. etc when I push it.
Any help is good help..
Thanks

Last edited:

pull hood off and make sure the module is plugged in all the way and then also chk fuse in fuse block., when key is turned on, push lower left and lower right button on dash, then scroll through to advanced settings and hit acept, then you can set up driver 1 and driver 2, then after turn key off and on again, then the sled has to be started, after 5 sec it will show IQS suspension, then you can hit the centre of your switch on handle bare and then toggle between driver 1 and driver 2.... again sled has to be running.

I can do the suggested module and fuse but my 19 didn't come with driver one and driver two..Thanks will check

pull hood off and make sure the module is plugged in all the way and then also chk fuse in fuse block., when key is turned on, push lower left and lower right button on dash, then scroll through to advanced settings and hit acept, then you can set up driver 1 and driver 2, then after turn key off and on again, then the sled has to be started, after 5 sec it will show IQS suspension, then you can hit the centre of your switch on handle bare and then toggle between driver 1 and driver 2.... again sled has to be running.
I don't believe the 19 IQS has driver 1 and driver 2.

My own sled and a 19 srx both had c1525. Had to replace the module control, nothing wrong with the shock.

I still had warranty when mine acted up, but was told that if they scanned my sled and it was tuned, no warranty.
Nonsense.

Fuses all fine... Switched around relays no change. still no IQS
Anyone know what relay controls the IQS module?
Wires to module unplugged checked plugged back in. Plugs on shocks checked.
Gauge on dash unplugged and reattached
Anyone taken the left switch apart to see if contacts are ok?
The things that make you say HMMMM..

Last edited:
Fuses all fine... Switched around relays no change. still no IQS
Anyone know what relay controls the IQS module?
Wires to module unplugged checked plugged back in. Plugs on shocks checked.
Gauge on dash unplugged and reattached
Anyone taken the left switch apart to see if contacts are ok?
The things that make you say HMMMM..
Any resolve to this, we are having same issues with a sled in our group. We also tested module in another sled which worked fine, so module is good.
We are assuming switch is the problem, any input?
Thanks Tom

I had same issue and replaced left hand switch under warranty.

so above a few post tsicman—Tom— was talking about my winder with IQS— I bought this not knowing it did not work—- does anyone have more info on this issue?.

i put my under hood module on a different sled and it worked fine so blamed it on the left handlebar switch as it does have an updated part number—- so we know there was issues— installed left hand switch and still does not work—-probably could take switch assembly to that other sled and verify that the new switch is good—- do u think it’s ok to just plug it in at the large main plug and leave all the other stuff of his sled still plugged in— that would make it easy to test—as there is a lot to take apart to change the handle bar switch—-
we have checked as many harness connections as we could— check the eight fuses in the front nose—- did not mess with any of the relays—- I know this is long but so aggravating —- my sled is not under Warantee any longer and I do not know if the first owner had issues with this and did not tell me—- thanks for reading—— Tod

Back