• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is it really that hard? ( Handling )

zeke66

Expert
I just got my sled this year. I read this site as much as I could. Checked out the charts that members have made for handling. Knew what I was getting into.

Its NOT that hard guys. There is a ton of info here. I was able to get my sled 90% dialed in withing the first 500 miles. The only problem I have now is inside ski lift once in a while and I know what I have to do to fix it.

I guess I am just tired of the people that come on here bashing the hell out of the handling and haven't even adjusted the suspension.

Also, before you say anything about the handling, you need to go out and get different skis. Everybody knows Yamaha skis have sucked for years.

It really isn't, just got my nytro and it was not set up right but literally took me maybe 30min to set it up right!

x4
and i haven't touched the adjustments yet, i just chalked it up to having a great dealer and being a "big boy."

just this least weekend i was able to keep control with one handed, while standing..

Back