• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is the EZ Ryde 136 just for mountains?

kinger

VIP Member
Website
www.piergenius.com
I don't have any experience with mountain suspensions but I wonder if the EZ Ryde would work on the trail? That this is light as a feather and supposedly offers more travel with less height then others. Just curious it is damn expensive and I'm cheap so it won't happen this year but just wanting to get some thoughts on it. Thanks!

ex ryde

Not shure I know there are guys running it in sno cross and mtn guys riding trails with moguls and they said it's unreal it soaks everything right up.There is alot about it on snowest.

by looking at it, for trail use, i would think you would want to add some idlers or else the hyfax would just melt away.... i dont see why it wouldnt work though

A pair of hyperfax sliders would be great on that skid, and will not melt away. they're pricey but should work great. In 1000 miles it's hard to tell if the Hyperfax's on my turbo rx-1 are worn at all.

Back