• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is this normal?

jjaredco

Veteran
I have been on a sled for over 30 yrs,but i have never ever ever been so freaking nuts about my ATTACK. its sick..I can not quit thinking about the western U.P and 1-2 foot of new snow ...those frigid morning start ups... going to sleep in the hotel room after a bichten day of riding.... oh my god I think I'm gonna freak. ....how soon is the Nelsons snow show?
how many of you guys just go look at that beast in your garage? Or start it just to rap the throttle .......Oh man...

Talk about freakin out! After the season ended........ I put on a White Knuckle exhaust, Pilot Skis, had the rear shock re-valved, changed the lower gear to a 40 tooth. I wanna ride today......lol. :Rockon:

Oh yeah, but more so with my apex than any sled in the past. It really feels and looks like the ultimate snowmobile. Fuel Injection, 5 valve per cylinder head, even the styling is cutting edge.

Back