• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is vector LTX the perfect sled ?

Must be....I bought a '14 LTX! My shoulders can't wait for the ease of EPS!

Guys, Anybody come from An RX1 to a Vector LTX? I Plan on trading my 03 RX1 this fall. I am an all day trail rider, and enjoy keeping a steady 60-70 mph pace when conditions allow. I know I want the 136", but i am concerned the 3cyl wont have the power of my RX that I love so much. But, I am interested in a lighter, better handling sled, with better fuel mileage. Do you guys think the Vector would work for me?

I have trail ridden my brothers 2013 venture gt for a day. I find it does not have the top end snap to pass that my apex does at 80kph+. Otherwise great sled. Vector should do the job just fine for you.

Guys, Anybody come from An RX1 to a Vector LTX? I Plan on trading my 03 RX1 this fall. I am an all day trail rider, and enjoy keeping a steady 60-70 mph pace when conditions allow. I know I want the 136", but i am concerned the 3cyl wont have the power of my RX that I love so much. But, I am interested in a lighter, better handling sled, with better fuel mileage. Do you guys think the Vector would work for me?

The Fuelie Vectors & RX 1's make similar HP, [5 or so less]. The Vector has more Torque. The Vector should be quicker to 70 ish mph than an RX 1. The RX 1 is a little faster up top. Vector Fuelie will have 20% better fuel mileage and better handling due to lower COG.

If I had not gotten such a good deal on my 2013 Apex SE, I would be riding a 2014 Vector LTX as a stocker.

Less than 70 mph the Vector is snappy and is close to the Apex. If you ride for top end POWER the Apex is the way to go, every thing else I give the slight nod to the Vector. Over 70 the apex is noticeably more powerful. Love both my Vectors and Apex.

I too spent more time on my Venture GT this winter than usual and liked it. Traded the Apex in on a Viper will see how that fits in next winter.

the father inlaws is amazing, suspension modded last summer with ohlins front shocks, and ohlins ec (apex) rear shock. the wife's and mother inlaws vectors will both be getting ohlins ec shocks this summer.

Back