• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ISO WRP/seatconcepts cover/foam for Yamaha Attak

earthling

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2021 SRX
2006 ATTAK
If anyone has a seat concepts / wrp foam kit for an 06 attak I might be interested, especially if its in Canada. Let me know.

Just got some in last week and I think there is an 06-10 kit not spoken for on the shelf.

Thanks, I will let my buddy know. I think he is hoping someone has a used or NOS one in Canada as the exchange rate is killer these days.

Just got some in last week and I think there is an 06-10 kit not spoken for on the shelf.

He is going to call you this week, he is trying to sort out someone coming by to pick up the seat on the way back to Canada.

He’ll be glad he did it. I’ve got one on Sam’s Vec and I prefer the riding position over my ‘16 Ape with a seat concepts kit. I like it so much better I’m 90% sure I’ll adapt the first gen foam to fit the second gen seat pan sooner rather than later.

Back