• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

IsoVibe or Rox Anti-Vibration Risers?

4jwv

Veteran
I have a 2007 Attak GT and I would like to reduce handlebar vibrations as much as possible. Has anybody tried these risers, which one is better?
Do they have any disadvantages? Thanks :4STroke:

I agree, I had the Isovibe on my attak trail sled and loved it. I wouldn't own a trail sled without it. It also added about 1 or 1.5 inches of height and the cables didn't need to be extended.

have used them for a few years and love them. saves the jambed wrists on front landings and the things that go bump in the night.

isovibe is made right here in maine. well built product.

I have a set of the Rox anti-vibe risers on mine and they work great. When you compare pictures of the two, they look very similar as far as the vibration damping goes. The Rox look like they have more adjustability than the Isovibe.

Attachments

• 119945277547874.jpg
    119945277547874.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 436
  • ISO YAMSXART.jpg
    ISO YAMSXART.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 483
I have the iso vibe and really love, no more numb hands for me, great on a hard landing where I went into the bars and felt it move and give a little but under normal driving it feels nice.

the iso vibe gives you 1/2" adjustment forward or backware where as the rox gives you a full pivot. You can still pivot your bars on the iso vibe. I think the iso vibe was $20 cheaper when i was looking at the two and so I went for that. Changing the flex with the preload is very simple and I played with it a few times before I got it where I wanted it.

I would go isovibe, good guys and called me back promptly when I had a few issues on install.

I have the isovibe and really like to, there are little to none vibrations through the bars.

I've done a search online for these. A little less vibration would be very cool. I'm very interested in them. The only problem is, I'd rather not go over 1 inch in height. Is that possible? If I go longer I have to change all the control lengths. I have a 05 RS/Venture. Thanks!

Back