• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

It’s coming !!!!!!!!

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
Swimming Dock and Raft out (pontoon and that dock in until October ) Low tonight is 44 some of the Maples are turning, HayDays next week……..ITS CHANGING :)
and I am ready

Swimming Dock and Raft out (pontoon and that dock in until October ) Low tonight is 44 some of the Maples are turning, HayDays next week……..ITS CHANGING :)
and I am ready
Where do you ride? Im here in New England and the riding has been the best. Ive gone in all states out here and was looking to try something new. Hows the riding out in MN, WI area? in the UP for Michigan? You ride those areas before?

Those are the exact areas I ride, Mn is mostly lake to lake through forest in the north and fields in the south except the northshore of lake Superior in the remnants of the Sawbill Mountains where there is varying terrain hills valleys and lots of creek crossings some lake effect snow and the big blue Lake on the east side of the trail with often 6-700 foot drop to the lake over the few miles to the lake. Far northern Mn is often beautiful woods and lakes much more remote. Wisconsin is beautiful woods and lake and south shore of lake Superior gets significant Lake effect snow. UP has best snow and trails in the upper Midwest I travel to the UP 3+ times a year. Hope this helps

Back