• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Its been a few sad days this weekend we have lost a TY Family member..

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Todd Kendrick "Onlyblue or Megaphone" He was our announcer for many years at the Give-Away TY Ride. He has passed after a horrible accident on his motorcycle in Sturgis end of last week . He was a loved member of the site and great friend and it kills me to be typing this. Todd was a licensed funeral director and owner of Green Funeral Home, a graduate of Atlanta High School, Alpena Community College and Wayne State University’s School of Mortuary Science, he leaves behind a loving family, Missy and five children, some that attended and grew up on our rides. He will be forever in my heart and will always be remembered as a important part of Totallyamaha and the Totallyamaha Family.

117323368_2731545397089829_1372068396056126430_n.jpg

55505648_10216603757120508_4684774962962104320_n.jpg

10176146_10100265232720372_2812429251630913102_n.jpg

we will miss him.

this reminded my of the 1st time riding with him and at the hot dog stand in seney, he asked me why i kept molesting the sx viper i was riding that day.

I rode with him the last few years, definitely made me feel like ty family, will be missed for sure

P1300055.JPG

Todd lived up to his username in this pic... "onlyblue" but he was the voice that carried the TY giveaway announcements. We became friends instantly and always spent time together for lunch, a quick ride or just shooting the breeze in the bar after a good days ride. This pic is a bunch of the original TY crew that stayed at Alger Falls and all I can say is...some great memories were made there. Todd will be my friend forever....till we ride that big snow cloud in the sky.... Rest in peace brother

I can't say I knew Todd well. What I do know is he was what TY is all about. Always friendly, chat it up with anybody. Let's face it he gave us every ounce of energy he could at the Give Away and we thank him for that! God bless to his family and all the friends he leaves behind. Todd may your snowfalls be plentiful on the other side, RIP.

Last edited:
I did not know this man but it sounds like he certainly made a huge impact in the lives of people that new him, from what I gathered he was a big supporter of TY, may god bless him and family, hopefully his many friends and family reach out to his wife and kids in there time of need.

Update posted at Green Funeral Home: Mr. Todd J. Kendrick, 45 of Atlanta, Michigan died suddenly on August 9, 2020 in Rapid City, South Dakota. Funeral services will take place at 2:00 PM on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at the Atlanta High School football stadium. In lieu of flowers, donations are suggested to the charity of your choice. The stands will be available for seating as long as we all practice social distancing. Once the stands are full, you are welcome to stand outside or to sit in your cars where we will have the service broadcast on the radio so that you may hear it from your vehicle. Before the service begins we will announce what station will be broadcasting the service

Back