• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

It's Finally Here

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2019 Yamaha Sidewinder X-TX LE 141
May have missed the first good snow of the season now that all the rain has hit the trails, but the sled is finally here (and almost ready - the rear bag and a couple more items aren't on yet).

Changed out the windshield to something a little bigger, added a skid plate, added the belly pan protector for the clutch, changing out the skis for Curve XS, and adding some Rox handguards.

Hopefully we get some good snow this winter!

On another note, we're still waiting on one more XTX LE in our group.

Attachments

• IMG_3317.JPG
    IMG_3317.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_3318.JPG
    IMG_3318.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 277

Congrats on an awesome looking ride. Sure are going to be allot of winders out there this season!
I hope everybody respects the power of these things especially if they'er beginners!

Your going to love it when you get on it. Start doing a snow dance we need it!

Nice Ride!!! I recognize that shop....great bunch of guys there.

Those skis look like same skis on the BTX model. Did Yamaha do away with the tuners? Are those skis single carbide??

Congrats on your new ride! Yamaha Blue is tough to beat in my opinion.

DAMN IT!
Now i have the SECOND best looking sled in town!

We'll have to catch up next time we're both in the area! As soon as there's snow, I'll be chomping at the bit to ride!

Nice Ride!!! I recognize that shop....great bunch of guys there. Those skis look like same skis on the BTX model. Did Yamaha do away with the tuners? Are those skis single carbide??

Gary's is a great shop - John and the guys have always treated us well. April 2018 marked the 10th and 11th sleds that we've bought from them.

These are the same skis as the BTX and MTX models - anything with the mountain spindles come stock with these skis (yes, they're single carbide). Anything with the trail spindles still come with the Tuner III skis.

My bad....I saw the blue and was thinking SRX, then saw the btx skis and was confused. Congrats on the new ride!

May have missed the first good snow of the season now that all the rain has hit the trails, but the sled is finally here (and almost ready - the rear bag and a couple more items aren't on yet).

Changed out the windshield to something a little bigger, added a skid plate, added the belly pan protector for the clutch, changing out the skis for Curve XS, and adding some Rox handguards.

congrats

I have that identical sled. I am pretty happy with performance and handling. I plan on exchanging the riser to a new adjustable Rox I have that goes to same height and adding the 2" Rox from my Nytro. Should be able to get exactly the height I want. (hope that's safe) Happy trails !!

My bad....I saw the blue and was thinking SRX, then saw the btx skis and was confused. Congrats on the new ride!

My father and I have identical sleds - the only difference will be the windshield and skis.

He was thinking about pulling the trigger on some SRX graphics for the side panels. A SRXTX would have really turned some heads (or would it have been an SRX XTX?)!

Congrats
I love red but honestly that SRX is freaking hot in person.

I was looking at the '19 XTX SE (in an attempt to save a little cash) because it came with the QS3s, but not the 1.75" track. I didn't mind the red (my gray and orange gear surely would have been a clash!), but I wasn't a fan of the white panels. I knew they were hard to keep clean from experience with my Viper, but after seeing them at the Epping, NH show, they just looked cheap - especially the shiny white panels around the gas tank.

Back