• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

J&T Products new 5.63 - 5.5 super duty idlers

sabrecat

Vendor
J&T Products has a brand new product. Super duty 5.63 idler wheels for Cats, Sidewinder and Vipers.. Fits Cats from later 90's to current. Uses the two times bigger replaceable bearings. The wheels have a wider contact area that runs on the track that's strong enough to run on stud heads. Price is the same as stock, $40.00 each.

Website - www.jtatv.com (not on site yet)

Phone # - 810-545-0066

Todd

Attachments

• 5.63 SD IDLER WHEEL.jpg
    5.63 SD IDLER WHEEL.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

Wish you would make these for the Apex's.

Wish you would make these for the Apex's.
J&T Products has a brand new product. Super duty 5.63 idler wheels for Cats, Sidewinder and Vipers.. Fits Cats from later 90's to current. Uses the two times bigger replaceable bearings. The wheels have a wider contact area that runs on the track that's strong enough to run on stud heads. Price is the same as stock, $40.00 each.

Phone # - 810-545-0066

Todd

Maybe you have it on your site, but if not you may want to make a note that they will not work for the 2 inboard wheels on each side of shock linkage on the shaft on the 14-18 LTX skids.

Last edited:
Maybe you have it on your site, but if not you may want to make a note that they will not work for the 2 inboard wheels on each side of shock linkage on the shaft on the 14-18 LTX skids.

It seems like the inboard wheels are the ones that would take the most abuse from studs. Is this because they are too thick or something?

It seems like the inboard wheels are the ones that would take the most abuse from studs. Is this because they are too thick or something?
Yes I was thinking about that. We had them made offset and as skinny as can be done to clear that linkage.

Yes I was thinking about that. We had them made offset and as skinny as can be done to clear that linkage.

They will clear the linkage but if I saw correctly you are using a 6304 bearing which is 3mm wider than the stock wheel bearing. All the components are stacked on that shaft between rails, so not able to absorb an extra 6mm of width.

They will clear the linkage but if I saw correctly you are using a 6304 bearing which is 3mm wider than the stock wheel bearing. All the components are stacked on that shaft between rails, so not able to absorb an extra 6mm of width.
Got a wheel for that location in the works. Will be same wheel with a quality bearing 6004 bearing for the procross sleds.

Will Aberfoyle Powersports be stocking these idler wheels ?

Awesome..
My inside wheels on my ‘20 are already showing major wear plus they spin warped lol..
Let us Canadians know when Aberfoyle has stock..

Thanks

Phone # - 810-545-0066

Todd

Does anyone know if the Stealth Big Wheel kit I bought for my 2014 Viper LTX 137 fit on the 2020 SideWinder LTX 137. I know this is off topic but if it will fit I will remove it before I sell it. I herd the rear axle was in a different location on the 2020 and up skids I don't know if that's true or if it matters.

Does anyone know if the Stealth Big Wheel kit I bought for my 2014 Viper LTX 137 fit on the 2020 SideWinder LTX 137. I know this is off topic but if it will fit I will remove it before I sell it. I herd the rear axle was in a different location on the 2020 and up skids I don't know if that's true or if it matters.
Will not fit. Not one part is the same as the 12-18's.

Todd

Thanks Todd.... Received our 2 sets of HD idlers, they look very stout and will work perfectly. Looking forward to installing them since we have alot of time on our hands due to new CV19 restrictions
IMG-20210114-WA0003.jpeg

Thanks again!!!

Back