• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Jack Shaft

slalomguy

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2005 RX-1 Mtn 162, 2002 Viper 144 M-10 custom Build, 2007 Phazer Mtn Lite 151,2000 SX-R 2up conversion, 2000 V-Max 600 Dlx, 1996 V-Max 600, 1989 Ovation 340,
I have an 07 Phazer mt lite. The jack shaft broke on the mag side and caused the clutch side shaft to come out of the reverse box. so after a painfull removal and reinstall of the jackshaft I find that the complete jackshaft with reverse out of an 11 phazer is 2" longer than the one I removed. Secondary is way outboard of the primary. I even thought maybe a problem in the reverse but it works as it should testing the servo it shifts and reverses as it should. Any one run into this? do I need to swap out the shafts or? Im not even sure if I can get the unit back out as I installed with out the chain case bearing for extra clearance.

Well best as I can tell from other parts guys is that I was sold a Venture Lite shaft in place of the Phazer shaft. So on to searching for a Phazer shaft and I have a Venture lite reverse for sale

Back