• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

January 15 thru 17 - Munising TY Fun Ride Update:

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX

The Boarders Inn & Suites cancellation policy for this ride due to poor conditions will be allowed the day of arrival. So if you call by Noon on the day you were booked to arrive and state your cancelling due to conditions, there will be no charge. If you wait past that point you will be charged.

I will be going no matter what!! So if you are waiting for me to call it, you will be waiting a long time..LOL

The Boarders Inn & Suites cancellation policy for this ride due to poor conditions will be allowed the day of arrival. So if you call by Noon on the day you were booked to arrive and state your cancelling due to conditions, there will be no charge. If you wait past that point you will be charged.

I will be going no matter what!! So if you are waiting for me to call it, you will be waiting a long time..LOL
Also going no matter what.. Waited too long to see people and have fun and my paper weights during the summer need to run as much as I can get them out.

I'm still waiting to decide. May opt out if things don't improve soon.
I have a 400 mile drive to get to Munising, so I want to be sure it will be worthwhile.

hope things turn around when you get up there unfortunately i'm not comeing up, conditions dont look good and have an employee that needs off that weekend as well

:letsnow:

Watching weather daily, have not pulled plug yet.......

I'm still waiting to decide. May opt out if things don't improve soon.
I have a 400 mile drive to get to Munising, so I want to be sure it will be worthwhile.
400 miles for me also, only have 50 miles so far this year at my cabin. So cravings are really bad for a 500 miler 4 day weekend.

When I looked last night it still said "snow showers" starting Thurs PM and then each day...that could mean anything from nothing to a lot...
Come on buddah do the snow dance for us UP there.
:letsnow:

There is a king bed available at boarders.
I canceled. Can't sit here stressing about if it will snow enough to make it worth a 400 mile drive.

buddah, any better weather news?
Tom, I tried calling Boarders this morning and they have a message saying closed until the 12th due to low snow, today is the 13th. Are they going to open for our ride?
SORVA and MSA are reporting poor conditions, and now the Gov. has extended the restaurant shut downs until Feb 1st :whine:

buddah, any better weather news?
Tom, I tried calling Boarders this morning and they have a message saying closed until the 12th due to low snow, today is the 13th. Are they going to open for our ride?
SORVA and MSA are reporting poor conditions, and now the Gov. has extended the restaurant shut downs until Feb 1st :whine:

Its all depends who is still coming up.. right now its opening for us.. if everyone cancels then the hotel will be closed.

Back