• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Join us at Yamaha Booth at Hay Days!!.. PLEASE READ if attending!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Who: Join Totallyamaha and Yamaha at the VIP Hour at Hay Days!

When: Visit the Yamaha booth between 5p-6p on Saturday, September 7th!

Enjoy prizes, refreshments, and meet Yamaha staff! Simply bring this flyer with you for entry.

upload_2019-8-29_13-53-40.png

You must reply in this thread if you are planning on stopping in and have the flyer. Also print out bring with you the attached flyer below!!

Yamaha_VIP_Hour_8_5x11-2[1].jpg

Yamaha_VIP_Hour_8_5x11-2[1].jpg

Last edited:

Hey Tom....are any non TY members allowed at the VIP hour if they have the flyer with them?

I plan on going, but might have some riding buds with me that aren't TY members. (They do ride Yamaha sleds:)

Please let me know.

Thanks, Don

Hey Tom....are any non TY members allowed at the VIP hour if they have the flyer with them?

I plan on going, but might have some riding buds with me that aren't TY members. (They do ride Yamaha sleds:)

Please let me know.

Thanks, Don

Its basically open to TY Members but if they drive a Yamaha, why are they not a member? Do they follow us on Facebook?

Its basically open to TY Members but if they drive a Yamaha, why are they not a member? Do they follow us on Facebook?

Thanks for letting me know that it's just open to TY members. These guys are old school and surfing the web and social media just isn't part of their life's. Go figure. :dunno:

Who: Join Totallyamaha and Yamaha at the VIP Hour at Hay Days!

When: Visit the Yamaha booth between 5p-6p on Saturday, September 7th!

Enjoy prizes, refreshments, and meet Yamaha staff! Simply bring this flyer with you for entry.

View attachment 149208

You must reply in this thread if you are planning on stopping in and have the flyer. Also print out bring with you the attached flyer below!!
Ill be there

Just an FYI for any TY members who'll be attending Hay Days....

My SideWinder will be on display at the RaceWerx booth that's located right next to the Port Yamaha booth, along with the RaceWerx sled that "Broke the Internet" last winter by creating all sorts of speculation that we'd be seeing a new 2-Stroke performance sled from Yamaha:

My SideWinder....
2019-02-15-13h18m10_Feb-UP_phone_044.jpg

The sled that "Broke the Internet"......
2020-2 (1).jpeg
2020-1.jpeg

Put a good word on for TY. Would be nice to see RaceWerx to be an advertiser. The site could use some more support.

Just an FYI for any TY members who'll be attending Hay Days....

My SideWinder will be on display at the RaceWerx booth that's located right next to the Port Yamaha booth, along with the RaceWerx sled that "Broke the Internet" last winter by creating all sorts of speculation that we'd be seeing a new 2-Stroke performance sled from Yamaha:

My SideWinder....
View attachment 149214

The sled that "Broke the Internet"......
View attachment 149215 View attachment 149216

Will do Tom. ;)!

Lol. I have no computer. No printing for me...

Back