• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just saying hello to the 4 stroke family.

NytroClint

Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 nytro
Just purchased 2 - 09 nytro sleds with 3000 miles each, I finally found a guy that keeps his stuff clean as I do... lol
Anyways looking forward to learning as I go and will appreciate the site and knowledge more than you know.
Have a great and safe riding season!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191207-225322_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20191207-225322_Messenger.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 102

The modifications on these sleds are endless. I have over 10,000miles on my 09 and still love riding the ole beast. Enjoy!!:4STroke:

welcome to the site!

Nice units Clint
There great sleds let us in on the deal
Did the two sleds and enclosed r&r trailer for 11k.
I may use the trailer this season but next have something a little more to my liking size wise so I can use better for storage as well.

Welcome...and nice find.

X2 on endless support and mods for performance and comfort on Nytros.

Enjoy

Welcome Clint and have fun. I saw those sleds listed here in Michigan, nice! G.B.

They look sweet... 3000 miles is just breaking in. Mine has about 15,000 with a suspension rebuild at 5,000 and then me going through every wear point a few thousand ago. GREAT sled, really fun and when you ride a new sled, I enjoy jumping back on my Nytro. Welcome and ENJOY!

Back