• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

k&n vs. sleddogs stock airbock mod

newbluerider1

Veteran
ok you guys have me torn, I bought the filters for my rx1, and 165 jets that was reccomended, but having all summer to modify this sled, i want to do it right the first time. I have all the factory airbox pieces, Am i gonna have any major issues with the filter kit or should i just modify the filter box and be done with it. Also, why does my clutch squeal after a min. of idling, or after coming to a stop, if i let it set and idle for a few sec. it will start sqeeling, is there a simple remedy to this. Thanks again for all the help...Dave

newbluerider1 said:
ok you guys have me torn, I bought the filters for my rx1, and 165 jets that was reccomended, but having all summer to modify this sled, i want to do it right the first time. I have all the factory airbox pieces, Am i gonna have any major issues with the filter kit or should i just modify the filter box and be done with it. Also, why does my clutch squeal after a min. of idling, or after coming to a stop, if i let it set and idle for a few sec. it will start sqeeling, is there a simple remedy to this. Thanks again for all the help...Dave
I love the K&N on my warrior. Make sure to change the pilot jets to 22.5's also! makes a big difference! You should not have any issues at all. I have never tried the airbox mod so I can not compare to that but I am sure it is good also.
Sometimes you need to pull the washers out of your secondary and that will eliminate the squeel

Back