• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Kachess, I need you to repost the links to your videos

opcruzer

I have been wading through the old posts to learn more about the sled I am buying and I keep finding your videos and the link does not work any more and so I am dying to see some of them. Its especially bad because everyone else posts about how good the videos are. I especially want to see some regarding exhaust and boondocking.

I am also curious to know more about the rubbermaid air box. Why not just glue the end on so you dont have and problems with that. I am familiar with using rubbermaid containers for old honda trikes and quads, we use to use just enough glue to keep it on but not too much we couldnt get it back off again with some muscle.

All our videos have have expired on putfile.com. We still have one on the snowest site at: http://www.snowest.com/?pageID=8 , it is the one called "washington 4-strokes". We will have to post a few of them again.

We attended the water cross races in Toledo, Wa and are ready to run a Yamaha RX1 team next year. Our sled seem to rip on water. Anyone have any experience drying one out? Just in case.

On the tupperware airbox, we like to access the inside of the box easily for starting with ether after long layups, or to secure the breather hose. As long as we secure the lid with a little bungee we never have a problem with it coming off.

I followed this years ago, not working for me on here, is it on you tube?

Back