• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Keeping the Viper

Mitch Desorcy

MAX PRO
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper LTX SE
This year I replaced the Spindles and upper A arms to the 2020 trail suspension. Huge difference cornering. Inside ski lift almost none existent. Just better handling all around.
Sled 2021.jpg

Did you relocate the front skid arm location in the tunnel? If so, can you explain what you did.

I didn't change front arm in the skid. Custom Axis shocks work great there, so no need for changing anything in the rear.

I guess I was under the impression that the front skid arm needed relocation for the newer spindles/arms to work.

I did the same.handles great.less carbide is better.

Which wheels are those? I have a 16 xtx blue/white, these would look good on mine too. :)

Gorgeous Sled, I tend to be drawn to the White, Red and Black but your sled made me realize ITs the white base I like and the accent colors are secondary as this Blue Black with White base is gorgeous

Back