• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Keweenaw U.P.

Doc Harley

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder LTX SE
Any inexpensive places to stay? I used to stay at Parkside. Just too expensive. Any suggestions? South north whatever......

I have reservations at The White House motel for the TY ride in 5 weeks. Near Calumet.
Pretty affordable at around $70 per night if I remember correctly.

Very good. Going to research lake Gogebic area as well.

Thank you.

Very good. Going to research lake Gogebic area as well.

Thank you.
I've stayed near there as well. Lot's of options in and around Ironwood. At least the last time I was there.
I can't recall names. Been 10 or so years since I've been up there.

Gogebic is nice. I stayed at walleye lodge, had to be close to 15yrs ago.
Ton of options.....north, south, east....you know. Good centralized location.

I don't know what your looking for but I'm staying a Krupps for $150 a night but that's for a 3 bedroom 2 bath cabin that sleeps 8 so I think that's pretty cheap for what you get.

I don't know what your looking for but I'm staying a Krupps for $150 a night but that's for a 3 bedroom 2 bath cabin that sleeps 8 so I think that's pretty cheap for what you get.

Just one person.

Wild life refuge cabins in south range usually about 150night. Has a stove top. Cozy

L’anse motel with the best trail in the UP right out the back door. L’anse to BigBay is the most under riden and more snow than anywhere in the UP. Yes the Huron range usually have more snow than South range and copper harbor! Absolutely one of the most under riden areas low traffic. $35~$75 a night its straight up one of the best deals around.

Check out Powder Hound lodge, in Bessmer MI. Awesome place to stay and make base camp. The Porcupine mountains are an increadible playground. Deeeeeep snow, awesome trails. The owners are simply great.

Back