• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Kingers BOOSTED garage....

WAY to many hours but I figured it out!!! OEM dash and my fully prpogrammable and customizable dash works in REAL time with huge warnings to help me tune/save this motor! So excited. This took a lot of time!

58E85FA5-A614-4329-9F31-0D268F7AAF41.jpeg

The wiring is kicking my butt, just so hard to fit it all in there. I am brainstorming a new plan to mount the ECU under the MPI batt box, then lay my wiring in the front cowl where I was going to mount the ECU. Might make removal difficult in the future though, going to keep playing with ideas. The motec was NOT designed to have a supercharger oil tank, filter, and outlet in the nose with with it. So TIGHT!!

Started cutting the tunnel today to make room for the turbo! I was worried about this with lots of unknowns, and while it was a challenge and cost about $40 in sawzall blades it turned out pretty good.
1523FCF1-8A20-491C-835F-76867B105FCC.jpeg

Also finally removed the stud protectors in the tunnel a.k.a. ice catchers. Should be able to have the turbo installed shortly now.

3E94562A-0C57-490B-A28F-5C4BE20E78A1.jpeg

I officially hate exhaust headers. Literally took my all…damn…day. Only one way to get some of the bolts. Thankfully there are ARP with a allen head in them. Next time the engine is out this header comes with and stays on before going back in sled. Brutal.

3AC4CA75-A228-4EC8-B989-65981449FBAB.jpeg

Lately tunnel plate is all riveted on and in place. Gas tank ready to bolt down. I have a steering post clearance issue. I thought I could just swap but my old one was bent in the crash. It will make the handlebars tilt to one side more then I can tolerate. So I’ll need to modify the good one at my shop 45 mins away where my welder is.

89217552-1427-4E27-A7CB-9A6FF862CF22.jpeg

You need some billet steering blocks in there before you put that back together....

You need some billet steering blocks in there before you put that back together....
I have them already. I bought them when they first came out and they still look new after all these years LOL Funny thing was the 07 impulse sled I crashed did not have them and the plastic survived, although it acted like it was annealed and very hard.

Man I totally understand what you mean with the header bolts. Until I put the locking header bolts on mine I had to retighten header bolts a few times and they are a bitch to get at and actually get tight. The build is coming along. It will be a arm stretcher.

Back