• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Klim Kompound jacket

ateick

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
'24 Rene XRS 900R
'18 SR Viper RTX (SOLD)
'20 Poo XCR 850 (SOLD)
Anyone have any experience? My wife surprised me with one for Xmas and it's a beauty. Just not sure it's warm enough for a trail rider in Ontario.

I've been wearing klim gear for years and it's surprising how warm they are even though they are light. I've got a kewanee coat and it's warm. I only wear a t- shirt under it. Not sure about the compound though but it looks good

I've been wearing klim gear for years and it's surprising how warm they are even though they are light. I've got a kewanee coat and it's warm. I only wear a t- shirt under it. Not sure about the compound though but it looks good
Hey Andy. Thanks for the info. Well I sent the Kompound back. It was really nice but really meant for more off trail stuff then I will ever do. It would have been fine for trail riding but I'd have to layer and plan for weather and I'm too lazy for that. Lol. Going to either grab a Keweenaw or FXR Andrenaline to go with my FXR bibs. Cheers

Back