• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

KQ 750 vs Grizz 700

Ringold24

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
07 Yamaha Attak GT
Does anyone here have any 1st hand experience with both wheelers. I’m going to in the market for a new toy and I’ve got it narrowed down to one of these 2. My heart wants the Grizz eps but I can get a KQ 750 w/eps for 2 k less. Your thoughts?? Both are model year 2017

Does anyone here have any 1st hand experience with both wheelers. I’m going to in the market for a new toy and I’ve got it narrowed down to one of these 2. My heart wants the Grizz eps but I can get a KQ 750 w/eps for 2 k less. Your thoughts?? Both are model year 2017

Is the KQ a Twin or s single? I would take the twin over the single.

KQ will have a lot more power, sounds better and has a wet brake in the rear nice features. Wet brake might not have quite as much feel or power as disc brakes but is basically maintenance free. I have an 07 EPS Grizzly that has been a bulletproof bike. I’m hoping the new v twin from yamaha’s Side by side will end up in a new more powerful grizzly. Either bike should be great, grizzly should have better resale. Happy shopping.

One lung. Maybe I should wait to see if big blue drops the new 850 twin into the Grizz. Hard to pass on the cost of the holdovers tho

if you are getting for trail riding, the kawi will be better on the grades. if you plan on being in the twistys or mud i would get the eps grizzly. seen too many twins wipe out a jug when they swamp it as one cyl intake is always open on a twin when they swamp it. having ridden an eps honda in a slow rocky trail, i love it as it does not hurt my shoulders when the bars twitch when it goes over the rocks.

Back