• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Kudos to Ulmer Racing!

SounderMN

Pro
Website
edenprairiesnowdrifters.shutterfly.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Yamaha Viper LTX DX
I have the Ulmer clutch kit on my sled. I have been very happy with it. In fact, my friend happened to ride my sled with the clutch kit, and then switched to my wife's sled, which is the same sled without the clutch kit. He commented that my sled feels much snappier off the line and pulling out of corners. Nice to have that confirmation.

Recently, I've noticed a problem where I'm bumping on the rev limiter at 65mph with WOT. I took the clutch apart, and see there is some bad wear on the cams. I called Allen and got some great advice from him, and it turns out to be fairly normal on our Vipers. I'm heading to MI thursday for a ride, and assumed there's no way to get the parts to fix it in time.

I was wrong! Allen put my parts in the mail right away, and I have confirmation that the parts will be here in plenty of time for me to fix the issue and be ready to leave by Thursday morning. Big thanks to Allen Ulmer and his team! You guys rock!

Are you able to share your issues and what the fix was.

Back