• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Last of season mods.......

low slung

TY 4 Stroke Master
Heres a few mods I had to do for my 700 raptor.A month ago my radiator started a small pinhole leak at the rear(fan side).The OEM rad was over $430US :o| .Checked the net and found a dealer in Montana that sells turbo kits for Raptors.They gave me a deal on a large volume aftermarket rad.It was close to $200CDN.Installing the rad was a challenge.Had to cut the two mounting tabs to fit the rad along with adding washers to the mounting tabs in order to give clearance for all the hoses.Last ride it seem to work well.Also installed Bill Balance foot peg extension from yamahas USA catalog.These work excellent along with a cool sticker($38 bucks).Only other problem I had this year was my chain wearing to the point of jumping off the spockets and balling up into the case saver(UPP racing makes a great case saver).Twice this happen and it broke the mounting tab on the engine for the case saver(Much better than a hole in the cases).Will order a chain/spocket kit for next season.Until then its time to mothball the quads(snowing like crazy now). and set PHAZERS on stun.

Attachments

• PB100003.JPG
    PB100003.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 410
  • PB100002.JPG
    PB100002.JPG
    202.2 KB · Views: 388
  • PB100001.JPG
    PB100001.JPG
    197 KB · Views: 437

Back