• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Late start to the TY Do-it-in-Dirt Spring ATV/UTVRide...June 28,29 & 30th.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Where: White House Motel. Mohawk MI. North of Houghton Hancock in the Keweenaw
http://whitehousemotel.com/

When: June 28, 29, and 30.

Info: We have a small block of rooms on hold for TY ride. When you call, mention TY and you’ll get one of the of the rooms if available. 906-337-3010

IMG_2687 (Custom).JPG

We're in. Be arriving Thursday evening and staying 'til Sunday.

Well DAMN......I completely understand the desire for a change of scenery but I was SO looking forward to this. Unfortunately, given Mrs Buddah's "issues", I'll be a non-participant yet again......so maybe this fall?

Well DAMN......I completely understand the desire for a change of scenery but I was SO looking forward to this. Unfortunately, given Mrs Buddah's "issues", I'll be a non-participant yet again......so maybe this fall?
We are planning to do the fall ride out of Boarders. My guess will be early to mid October when we get some good color on the trees.

Sorry bud.. we wanted to try a new location for the spring, we will be back in fall for sure.

have fun guys. wish i could go but that is the weekend after 2 weeks holidays touring east coast in rv.

Big flash floods overnight in Houghton county. Lots of roads washed out everywhere.

You might want to check with the hotel where you were supposed to base out of. MANY roads still closed. Lots of trail washouts, etc. Might need to re-locate afterall.

You might want to check with the hotel where you were supposed to base out of. MANY roads still closed. Lots of trail washouts, etc. Might need to re-locate afterall.

We are way ahead of you.. calls are in. Prices in Muni are crazy for hotels this time of the year.

I wasn't suggesting here......merely letting you know the amount of damage over there......

looks like you guys had fun.

have to see when it falls in the fall. might be out trapping with a buddy at that time.

Back