• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Learning Experience/ Help Wanted - Track Swap

Redhat

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 SR Viper RTX SE
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to assist me in swapping my track. With all of the posts, pictures and manuals I am fairly confident I could do it on my own taking pictures along the way but would feel much more comfortable if someone would be willing hang out and be there to make sure I don't do anything really dumb. I could bring it to a shop or dealer but I really want to learn all of the ins and outs. I would be more than happy to pay money for your efforts. Also if interested you could have the track I am taking off. It is the stock track studded with about 6oo miles on it. I also have some other parts laying around I would donate to a good cause. I should also mention the fridge in my shop has cold beverages most of which are the adult kind :) My shop is north east of Moorhead Minnesota about 20 miles.

Thank you for the offer! Depending on the responses I just may take you up on that offer. It would be quite the drive but definitely worth it.

Changes mine to a 1.6 ice corbra this year

Back