• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

leaving polaris, 05 trx-1 done up, or apex

picked up turbo rx-1 a week ago, and took it out for the first time on friday. road in was pretty dry and dusty(people were giving us wierd looks driving down a dirt road.lol) once we hit snow further back in, i was simply amazed at the ease of handling of the rx-1. I found it no harder to ride then any of my polaris's. the only small thing i'm going to have to get used to is at take off the lack of power(i'm comparing to instant throttle respons on a 2 stroke) to start boondocking. and I don't mean that in a negative way, just have to adjust. no to the exciting part. the TURBO!! i went up stuff that I shouldn't have been able to, with ease. I'm not talking about crazy chutes or impossible climbs, but steep straigh up side hills that when I first approached thought what the h am i doing, but as soon as the turbo kicked in, went up these obstacles with ease. to cut the story short, as long as i don't ride the apex, this sled is as good as it gets. very nice. can't wait for snow, and it's going to be freakin summer. hope to hook up with some of you turbo'd and stock yamaha boyz sometime in the future. rj

Back