• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LED headlights for Apex?

coolio

Pro
I just put LED replacement headlight bulbs in my old truck and what an improvement! Does anyone make LED replacement bulbs that will fit a 14 Apex? This would be awesome.

get ahold of rocktoyz as his kit worked well for me for 5 seasons before i had a failure. ordering 2 new sets to install at a ty ride to replace the old one and to put in my new sled. heck i could use another full kit but my wallet is saying no.

The LEDs I put in my truck were only $52 and they are a huge improvement. One of the links posted that i clicked on says only available in Canada. How much does this cost to do roughly?

his are worth the coin. they cost me roughly $200 american per set.

i did those ebay headlamp bulbs on my 2010 silverado. burnt a low beam one after 90 days and was not worth my time to get them warenteed. i did 2 sets like that before i bought a set from a local guy for 4 times the $ but had no problems with them at all in the 2 years i had them in the truck. still running the ebay high beam sets in 2 other trucks with no problems.

Rock sells HID's that are WAAAAAAY better then LED's

X2. I too opted for the HID's vs the LED's that Rock sells and loved them so much, I bought a set for my backup 08 Apex. Huge improvement over stock. Plus you can't go wrong with a guy like Roc as he will treat you right and supports his products post-sale!

Go with HIDs from rock. I was looking into LEDs this summer and after allot of research and talking to guys I went with rocks HIDs and I'm glad I did. They were $150 and very simple to install also rock is great to work with. When I got mine installed and tested them they were so bright one of my buddies called Rock the next day and ordered a set.

Are Roc's HID set up Plug and Play or is there some work to do to get them installed? Anyone have a tutorial on the install?

Are Roc's HID set up Plug and Play or is there some work to do to get them installed? Anyone have a tutorial on the install?
They are plug and play. Very simple to install and they come with directions that a very detailed. Also rock is great to work with if you have any questions you can call and ask him.

Back