• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LETS PUT AN END TO THIS

ECP EVAC GOOD RESULTS/ WOULD YOU CHANGE

• ECP ONLY WORKS GREAT LOVE IT YOU WOULD HAVE TO KILL ME TO TAKE IT OFF OF MY SLED

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ECP ONLY SUCKS

• ECP/EVAC WORKS GREAT

• ECP/EVAC SUCKS

• ECP/EVAC USED OIL AND LOST TOP END

• ECP ONLY USED OIL AND LOST TOP END

• I DON'T HAVE AN ECP KIT OR EVAC, I JUST WANTED TO BE STUPID AND VOTE ANYWAY.

• FILTERS ONLY WORKS GREAT

• FILTERS ONLY SUCKED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SUPERTUNER said:
Actually the evac does suck. It sucks the air out from under your pistons and crankcase. 8)

I never heard anyone complain that the evac made the intake noise louder though LB...new one on me for sure.

Jtssrx...your manometer will be in my possession by Monday or Tuesday next week.

Freddie

I have heard it mentioned, not as a complaint, BUT, if someone is very particular about the sound levels, it could be a negative.

jtssrx is getting a manometer, cool! Hey buddy, what are you doing the following weekend after this one..........

[quote="LazyBastard

I have heard it mentioned, not as a complaint, BUT, if someone is very particular about the sound levels, it could be a negative.[/quote]

I find it difficult to believe that adding an evac to my air kit will make it any louder at all. These people must also be able to hear dog whistles!

Back