• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LETS PUT AN END TO THIS

ECP EVAC GOOD RESULTS/ WOULD YOU CHANGE

• ECP ONLY WORKS GREAT LOVE IT YOU WOULD HAVE TO KILL ME TO TAKE IT OFF OF MY SLED

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ECP ONLY SUCKS

• ECP/EVAC WORKS GREAT

• ECP/EVAC SUCKS

• ECP/EVAC USED OIL AND LOST TOP END

• ECP ONLY USED OIL AND LOST TOP END

• I DON'T HAVE AN ECP KIT OR EVAC, I JUST WANTED TO BE STUPID AND VOTE ANYWAY.

• FILTERS ONLY WORKS GREAT

• FILTERS ONLY SUCKED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ok, so we know "negative bastard" is the one dissenting vote so far, and of the rest, they either love the kit, or don't have it. Pretty good endorsement if you ask me. ;)!

I'm the "filter only sucked" vote - did it by accident. Meant to be "no filters, just wanted to vote stupid". I guess mission accomplished either way...

I have an observation . For All the guys who are installing evac kits . Doesn't evacuating the crankcase directly into the carbs gonna cause carbon buildup on the intake valves and resulting power loss . Would be interesting to to look at one of these engines torn down.

Indy WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET INTO YOUR HEAD.?????????????????????????;

IT FRIGGIN WORKS... AND THE EVAC KIT DOESNT DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN YOUR STOCK AIRBOX!!

THEY BOTH VENT CRANCASE PRESSURE BACK INTO THE CARBS..

WELT, WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME? I installed my kit/clutch upgrades and EVAC last week. I don't believe i've even mentioned anything about this since early last spring. I wasn't trying to post a duplicate post or even stir chit up, I was attempting to put an end to this, and by looking at the results (except the stupid voters, must be from Florida) I have!

For one thing when you ask for stupid people to post they will.. LOL

Second.. You should have only asked to compare ECP kits Verses.. Ecp kits with evac kits..

I didnt mean to yell.. SORRY!! but man this crap is getting old... IF you dont believe it doesnt work.. dont buy it... Better for me in the end.. i will be the winner of the race..LOL

For $300 bucks or whatever they cost....just buy them!!! If you do not like them you can set them on a table and make flower pots out of them!!

For the record...my kit gained multipe sled lenths in the mid range with stock clutching and no evac kit.

Race one F7 and the kit was worth the money.

I have just installed the evac kit with clear tubing. Just watching the thing work....I know it is a worth while addition.

I like the ability to drain the water accumlated in the holding tube.....and it really accumulates fast! Mine was full in 30 miles!

With the proper clutching, the system will only get better.

This was the best bang for the buck out of any sled mod that I have installed ever!

Thanks Freddie and Dynarex!!

Back