• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LETS PUT AN END TO THIS

ECP EVAC GOOD RESULTS/ WOULD YOU CHANGE

• ECP ONLY WORKS GREAT LOVE IT YOU WOULD HAVE TO KILL ME TO TAKE IT OFF OF MY SLED

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ECP ONLY SUCKS

• ECP/EVAC WORKS GREAT

• ECP/EVAC SUCKS

• ECP/EVAC USED OIL AND LOST TOP END

• ECP ONLY USED OIL AND LOST TOP END

• I DON'T HAVE AN ECP KIT OR EVAC, I JUST WANTED TO BE STUPID AND VOTE ANYWAY.

• FILTERS ONLY WORKS GREAT

• FILTERS ONLY SUCKED

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
welterracer said:
For one thing when you ask for stupid people to post they will.. LOL

Second.. You should have only asked to compare ECP kits Verses.. Ecp kits with evac kits..

I didnt mean to yell.. SORRY!! but man this crap is getting old... IF you dont believe it doesnt work.. dont buy it... Better for me in the end.. i will be the winner of the race..LOL

1. yes, I agree, but it does add humor.

2. I wanted to put up all variables so there would be no "BUTS"

3. Exactly, it is getting very old, the reason for this post! I DID buy it, and installed it and made my own EVAC.

4. :tg:

Brother Welt;
Nope, unlike many of the nonbelievers, I am faithful to the RX1 Info Gods. I searched, I read and read and read some more. I bought, and with the help of a brother poster, I installed.
Amen.

The reason this is not an accurate poll in my opinion is due to the fact that there is a "stupid" choice in there. People simply cannot resist choosing that one. What would their choice have been if they didn't have the "stupid" one to choose?

Also, I can't believe that someone would actually install the filters only. Of course the engine isn't going to run correctly without proper jetting and the other items that makes up the kit! :?

In order to see the poll results you have to vote, so I am sorry I am one of the stupid people just wanted to see the results of the poll, hmm now who is stupid. lol

Installed My ECP kit from MightyWarrior Freddies kit and sled did not slow down at all Still went 129 on the spedo on a nice long strech. He said it slowed down his sled.

Back