• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

lets see everyones apex

Heres mine

Attachments

• 100_3792 (Large).JPG
    100_3792 (Large).JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 464
  • 100_3793 (Large).JPG
    100_3793 (Large).JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 388
I'll post in a few days, working on the finishing touches of a sweet new exhaust.

PS...TURBLUE, your rear bumper is upside down :)

===SRXSRULE===

Attachments

• 935platemetal (Small).jpg
    935platemetal (Small).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 322
  • 936encoreplatemetal (Small).jpg
    936encoreplatemetal (Small).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 330
  • 937platemetal (Small).jpg
    937platemetal (Small).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 331
here's mine, with turbo installed... what a sled... it's just great.. simple as that... can't wait to get ino some of that real steep and deep...

Attachments

• 26.12.05 051.jpg
    26.12.05 051.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 396
Thats a beauty! Especially with the TURBO!!!!!!!!! :4STroke: :flag: Wish we had mountains in Michigan...like out west sometimes or by you ..high-marking looks like a riot!

the sled it jist great. it's so fun riding now... everybodys coming over to have a look, and wan't to ride against it... specially fun when the doo guys wan't a quick race, as I came from doo, and they get beaten so bad, every time.... :yam: :4STroke: and the turbo is just :bling I love it

obr said:
the sled it jist great. it's so fun riding now... everybodys coming over to have a look, and wan't to ride against it... specially fun when the doo guys wan't a quick race, as I came from doo, and they get beaten so bad, every time.... :yam: :4STroke: and the turbo is just :bling I love it
I can only imagine..most of us non turbo guys are envyous totally ..maybe one day I'll have a turbo under the hood, even a small one to get me up around 220 ponies! HALE YEAH!!! :die :D

apex

looks really good so what turbo is that you got ?is it a alpine?and how are you liking the sled?keep em coming

here is mine.

Attachments

• Apex custom decal 1 (Small).JPG
    Apex custom decal 1 (Small).JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 384
  • Apex custom decal 2 (Small).JPG
    Apex custom decal 2 (Small).JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 387
  • Apex custom decal 3 (Small).JPG
    Apex custom decal 3 (Small).JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 356
  • Apex custom decal 4 (Small).JPG
    Apex custom decal 4 (Small).JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 396
hey vmax4's are awesome, 175 hp piped, nothing at all better on deep moguls, the front end doesnt move at all, just cuts the top of them off. I have never seen anyone, anywhere, go down the trail as fast as OJ from Wainwright, on his old 96 800.

I always wanted a vm4 to do up, they were so cool

Here's another Turbo for ,and the old standby Turbo .

Attachments

• 2turbosTT.jpg
    2turbosTT.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 384
  • Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 335
Re: apex

summitking said:
looks really good so what turbo is that you got ?is it a alpine?and how are you liking the sled?keep em coming

It's MC-Xpress. Set up for 260 HP. Love it, best of all, is that you don't sacrifice to much throttle response with the thicker head gasket, and the trhrottle response on the apex is outstanding. Raced a 04 Warrior with MCX installed and he was amazed by the trhottle response... I just love the sled...did i mention the throttle response?

Also I have a riding buddy that has an Attak with MCX turbo and low comp pistons... 312,7 HP... Should thing the throttle response on this would be bad... but it really isn't... that slad is just AMAZING!!! :yam: :4STroke:

Back