• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Let's see what everyone is working on away from the keyboard...

Beaubier was just getting his feet under him. Spies was special, just incredible to watch.

Anyone watching WSBK tonite live to kick off the season.
Should be a good one.
Superpole at 9:10

Last edited:
I just got done with a chain case rebuild for a friend. worse destruction of a case I have seen. I had to cut the reverse chain off.
He got a good deal on the sled, 2014 ZR7000 sno pro with 1500 miles. either the top bearing failed, the roller bolt fell out or the sight glass came out. It was hard to tell what happened first as all 3 things had failed.
1677328867455.jpeg

1677328890627.jpeg

1677329091714.jpeg

I just got done with a chain case rebuild for a friend. worse destruction of a case I have seen. I had to cut the reverse chain off.
He got a good deal on the sled, 2014 ZR7000 sno pro with 1500 miles. either the top bearing failed, the roller bolt fell out or the sight glass came out. It was hard to tell what happened first as all 3 things had failed.
View attachment 171797
View attachment 171798
View attachment 171799
Gees, what a mess. Those case halves aren't cheap.

Anyone watching WSBK tonite live to kick off the season.
Should be a good one.
Superpole at 9:10

I just watched the SSP race, so many Moto 2 guys. McPhee from 20th to 3rd was pretty impressive. Waiting to get home to watch the WSBK race.

I just watched the SSP race, so many Moto 2 guys. McPhee from 20th to 3rd was pretty impressive. Waiting to get home to watch the WSBK race.
I won't spoil it for you, but it was a wet race so the field was spread out a bit.
Hopefully tonite the races are dry.

I won't spoil it for you, but it was a wet race so the field was spread out a bit.
Hopefully tonite the races are dry.

I got a chance to watch it. It was kind of a meh opener, hoping Gardner gets a handle on the bike soon but no idea what is happening in Yamaha for WSBK. Dry would be good, too hard to tell where everyone else is at when they are racing in a downpour, many on new bikes.

I got a chance to watch it. It was kind of a meh opener, hoping Gardner gets a handle on the bike soon but no idea what is happening in Yamaha for WSBK. Dry would be good, too hard to tell where everyone else is at when they are racing in a downpour, many on new bikes.
Yes, I give those guys credit, wow, I wouldn't want to be out there like they are in the wet.
I'll watch the super pole race tonite, then probably watch race 2 tomorrow morning.

Gees, what a mess. Those case halves aren't cheap.
Yeah and used it hard to find. Got @$1700 into it with a few other updates as well, 4 wheel kit, suspension rods and BOP bearing update.

Back