• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lets welcome a new advertiser!! Fast-Trac Traction Products.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX

Give a warm welcome to another great advertiser Fast-Trac Traction Products.

Here is a little bit about them: "Fast-Trac Industries Inc has been a manufacturer of premium snowmobile traction accessories for over 30 years. Our traction products allow you to unleash your snowmobiles true potential and provide control in all snow conditions. All items are made proudly in the USA with no shortcuts taken. We specialize in carbide tip stainless steel trail studs and polymer backers. Due to our stud and backers unique design, they are able to seamlessly fit into your track. Our main mission is to provide you with the highest quality product so the only thing you have to worry about is that next snowfall."

FastTrac Top Gun II Blue.jpeg
Fasttrac.jpeg

Fast-Trac

Welcome to the site and THANKS for your support to it! I have used your products in the past and have had very good luck with them, great product!

Great to have you here, thanks for the good products and support.

Welcome to the site, have been using your studs on my sleds for years. Even have your sticker on my trailer.

Welcome....I've been using your studs since the late 90's. They have worked really good for me.

Welcome to the site. I've been running your backers for over 12 years and they are an excellent product, thank you.

I love new vendors! They get all my business.
I used those Plastic/Polymer backers on my '95 ZRT 800 & my '93 Mach
They were cutting edge in the day. Lightweight & colorful.

I'm happy they are on board, but now i realize how old i am

These guys make the best studs (no Rust) and the poly backers hold up great..... 24,000 miles in lower Michigan on my apex. Replaced the track at 15,000mi and took the like new studs and backers out and put them in the new track!!! Full disclosure: The studs are now starting to look like replacement will be necessary soon but I am extremely happy with the performance. I highly recommend their products ;)!

Back