• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Light Weight Apex seats and exhaust

SJC

Extreme
We've added a few new seat colors and increased the muffler volumn for an even quieter exhaust sound. Call TJ Sports for all your light weight Apex products 307-654-7815 or email PerformanceLite@aol.com

Steve

Attachments

• Apex Mod Pipe.jpg
    Apex Mod Pipe.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 160
  • Apex Mod Pipe.jpg
    Apex Mod Pipe.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 157
  • PLApex2.jpg
    PLApex2.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 141
  • PLcharcoal.jpg
    PLcharcoal.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 137

Anybody try this yet?
I have tried to order this for my Vector because they claim to save weight for the Vector/Apex. Apparently they are "too busy" filling orders to make one for the Vector now.

I am wondering if anyone else is having this trouble and if the exhaust and seat are really worth the price and wait.

YaMon

Yes we are very busy producing Apex light weight parts. Nor has anyone brought there Vector in to be torn apart for us to make a "Y" adaptor for the exhaust.

I hope you underestand that we can't just stop what were doing to build and test a Vector exhaust, we just don't have the space or the man power to do so. Furthermore when we do build the exhaust for the vector we want to be darn sure it works instead of just building a product that we think will work just to fill orders.

Like i've told the 3 folks who want to purchase an exhaust for there Vector, if you can please be patient with us we will build an exhaust for the Vector, but at the current time were not taking exhaust orders for the Vector model.

Steve Chichinsky
PL seats & exhaust

When you posted the thread "Save 24# on your Vector/RX1" on September 27th, 2005 at 5:35 pm what was your intention?

www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=16905&highlight=

You sure made it sound like you were confident and able to ship. I am just wondering if other people think this set up is worth the wait of if we should be looking at another supplier who can supply a high quality lightweight setup. -- YaMon

What you don't seem to want to understand is as a very small 2 man operation like we are, were currently building for what the demand is calling for at the present time.... And that happens to be the Apex and not the Vector.

In manufacturing you build for the demand because if you don't follow that simple basic rule you might find yourself out of buisness and sitting on product you can't sell.

Would you be willing to pay for the cost of RD or even give us your Vector for the build ?

If your willing to be patient with us we will have a Vector exhaust built and tested but only when its cost effective to PerformanceLite.

You might also try WhiteKnuckle or Excell perhapes they can help you out.

I also stand corrected our PL seat & exhaust kit save closer to 30# rather than 24#.

steve chichinsky
PL seats and exhaust

Placed my order for a Apex seat and exhaust this morning. Can't wait to try it out! Got to ride the sled last night and WOW is all I can say and it's still all stock!

Allen

I was not aware that you were a 2 man shop. I was under the impression that you have been doing this for a while. Obviously your marketing plan is working.

My sled is available for you to tear down to make you jigs.

Let me know what time you want me to pick you up at the airport and I will be there. I will even buy you a cold one.

YaMon

Have you guys put any miles on this new "Box" style? I put a weekend of hard riding on my custom exhaust and it did NOT hold up well. Lots of stress cracks and rattels started. I think alot of this was due to me towing a blow up ski-doo f0r 8 miles but never the less I'm back to the drawing board. ===SRXSRULE===

Rules - Is that because you had two people on your sled? I am also concerned about the track hitting. I noticed they went with a box style from the origional can style.

I didnt have 2 people on my sled. The rider was on the dead sled. I think the problem was alot of heat build up. My track never hit it, it self destructed from the inside out! ===SRXSRULE===

I thought maybe the point of the box was to give the same volume exahust without it hanging as low as the circular style. A square shape would have more volume with a smaller width/diamter than a circle of same diameter...

This is a 1st.............send the exhaust back for inspection and we will send you a new one.

Im also curious as to how you put "A Whole Weekend Of Riding " on the exhaust ( according to your post ) when according to my emails from you the earliest you could have placed your order would have been Monday November 28th and today is Dec. 1st.

steve
PL seats & exhaust

Back