• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Limiter strap venture lite

Mattcull

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 Yamaha venture lite
I just bought a 2009 venture lite. I’m in the process of getting it ready for the snow. I just noticed I need new limiter straps but can’t seem to find any anywhere. HELP !

also, is there anything else I should be looking out for in this machine ! thanks guy!

Have you tried the dealer? Part #8ET-47495-10-00. Not cheap at $45CAD each though. Maybe check with Royal Distributing for an aftermarket piece that would work. I think there's even universal ones. Be sure to use two of them because if the one breaks, it will destroy your front shock (ask me how I know).

As a former owner, going from memory:
- steering slop from worn ball joints, A-arm bushings, tie-rods and linkages, worn bushings in ski spindles
- exhaust donuts, cracked Y-pipe under tank

That's all I can remember apart from other normal stuff.

Ya I was looking underneath and noticed only one was still attached....
I’ll ask the dealer tomorrow, I was hoping for a cheaper version. I did check royal, with no luck

Have you tried the dealer? Part #8ET-47495-10-00. Not cheap at $45CAD each though. Maybe check with Royal Distributing for an aftermarket piece that would work. I think there's even universal ones. Be sure to use two of them because if the one breaks, it will destroy your front shock (ask me how I know).

As a former owner, going from memory:
- steering slop from worn ball joints, A-arm bushings, tie-rods and linkages, worn bushings in ski spindles
- exhaust donuts, cracked Y-pipe under tank

That's all I can remember apart from other normal stuff.

Back