• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Local ad on craigslist...can't make this stuff up!

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
I did a print screen of the ad... Hope you can see it, but it's for a mattress.

Description says "Nobody died on it"

Attachments

• died.doc
    247.5 KB · Views: 293

Dang, that was the 1st time I ever heard that....but see it is very common. For me, when I am done with a mattress, I'm done with a mattress....there's nothing there that I would try to sell to anyone. LOL

I thought that too but a little google foo dispelled it.

People do sell mattresses at estate or moving sales, especially when downsizing.

I would have thought dying was one of the more innocuous activities one could commit in a bed ... or is that inactivity. Depends on the circumstances I guess.

Why in the heck are you looking for used mattresses on Craigslist anyway???? LOL

Why in the heck are you looking for used mattresses on Craigslist anyway???? LOL

I was looking in the "Free" section for some cabinets for the new trailer.....saw the ad and laughed my butt off!

Saw an add the other day for a used mattress someone reposted a pic of on facebook,said has a few stains from apple juice

The stuff you see on craigslist.... LMAO!

Facebook Marketplace isn't any better:

Come Alone.jpg

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid!

Best one i saw was a guy selling a live bull snake for 100 bucks (they are native to my area) guy says" have a good meal and make a nice belt too"

Back