• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Long live the Yamaha 4 strokes

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
04 RX1 13 apex se 96 vmax 4 aerocharged
In 2009 Iwas told by a cat guy( whom I introduced to snowmobiles) to get rid of my TRX1 and buy a real sled. An M1000 cat. Fast forward to last month we were on a ride with my new to me 13 apex se and he on his new to him ‘15 m8000. He said why would you ride that? Well I like it. Today I get a call from him. All 3 M1000’s and M8000 are piled up. Neither one of them has over 3000 km. He said he is thinking of buying a Polaris ! Meanwhile my RX1 is still running strong after 14 years of over 200hp . Some people just don’t get it. Thank you Yamaha.

In 2009 Iwas told by a cat guy( whom I introduced to snowmobiles) to get rid of my TRX1 and buy a real sled. An M1000 cat. Fast forward to last month we were on a ride with my new to me 13 apex se and he on his new to him ‘15 m8000. He said why would you ride that? Well I like it. Today I get a call from him. All 3 M1000’s and M8000 are piled up. Neither one of them has over 3000 km. He said he is thinking of buying a Polaris ! Meanwhile my RX1 is still running strong after 14 years of over 200hp . Some people just don’t get it. Thank you Yamaha.
Soon there will be no more pure Yamaha sleds or chassis just pro cross breeds, hopefully 2019 reveals something for the true blue's, I wouldn't hold your breath though, some people just don't get it including the Ceo's and engineers at Yamaha, surely the new engineers at Yamaha have enough vision and know how to build their own chassis by now, I don't know how many more bolts or rivet's and bends paint and plastic combo's they can put in that pro cross to make it work and hold it together and make it look good, for gods sake Yamaha stand on your own two feet!!!!

Back