• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

looking at 07 phazer

sgilbert

TY 4 Stroke Guru
I have a nytro xtx and a gt apex, the olelady wants a phazer also. found one here with 2k and a bent lower arm for 2500. seems cheap enough. any real problems with the early phazer?

I think most of the problems can be fixed through warranty. There are a lot of post on this topic, try a search i am sure you'll find all the info you need.

I have never bothered reading the phazer forum, but read apex, nytro and general for years. didn't want to read 3 years worth of phazer and not looking for minor details, just wanted the major stuff, such as recalls etc. what are the major differences to an 09. my buddies wife has an 09 and I already know its bullet proof. realize they need skis etc. curious if there were major calibration problems with suspension or clutch. was the frame different etc. are the tracks 14"?

Tracks are 14". If it is an 07 take the VIN to a dealer & see if updates are done. I think there was a cold start update, radiator screen, radiator fan & I can't remember but I think some people had some suspension issues but not everyone had that experience.

Someone correct me If I'm wrong or add to what I've listed.

MikeWalters said:
Tracks are 14". If it is an 07 take the VIN to a dealer & see if updates are done. I think there was a cold start update, radiator screen, radiator fan & I can't remember but I think some people had some suspension issues but not everyone had that experience.

Someone correct me If I'm wrong or add to what I've listed.
Like Mike said take it to a dealer and they can run VIN to see what needs to be done. Good price though.

years mostly stayed the same & minor updates & different paint schemes. 07's get bad raps because they have all the 1st year bugs to get out.
what phazer (fx/gt/base/mtx) are you looking at?
the models have different shocks packages, & the base's don't have reverse if your needing also.
make sure it's just the a arm that is bent. look for stress cracks or paint chipping away around the sub-frame to be sure.

sgilbert said:
will it take a 15"?

It will take a 15" track...if you have a table saw to cut it down to 14". So no, haha.

Very odd choice of track. Not sure why Yammi did this.

$2500 and only a bent arm seems to good to be true. What bent the A arm and is that really all that got damaged?

If you want to spend another $1000 on one with the updates done and nothing bent...

snowmobile2010001.jpg

07Phazer001.jpg

07Phazer005.jpg

Its in Ma. :exc:

Back