• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking at a 2012 270 Nytro

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
04 RX1 13 apex se 96 vmax 4 aerocharged
Hi, I’m wondering if the rider forward position of a Nytro vs Apex position is more prone to dive in the deep snow when you let off the throttle ?

Man when you get off the throttle it’s like a submarine in the deep snow. If I were you I would save the money of not buying a nytro and buy a turbo kit for your apex. Also nytro has no power steering either. I have heard the apex is better weight balanced than the nytro even though it’s heavier. The nytro just feels really front heavy especially when your coming off of boost.

Thanks Mr. exactly what I thought. We gotta get out this winter

Hopefully someone else will chime in. But after riding one for 10 years. I can tell you it’s tiring, but the engine on boost is so good that it keeps me going. Ya this year we have to get together for a ride. I didn’t have a yamafest last year due to the COVID bs. It was hard to round people up to go sledding last spring.

Back