• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for a 6 place enclosed.

tnc110

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder BTX SE, SRXs
I'm looking for an all aluminum 6 place. Anyone have any leads? Proving tough to find.

Blizzard mfg will make you one 315 369 6334

The ladies name is Michele Soltes .She's not bad to work with ,but can be a bit of a pain .Id call her .

Also,make sure you know what you want and work out a price .They do great work and at a real fair price .Last year i was there picking up a custom 3 place and they were building an 8 sled trailer .

8 sled! wow...goose neck?

I had great service and price from Johns trailers in Middlebury Indiana with a NEO the drive 6 hr each way saved me 3000$ Over exact trailer locally. Give them a call. Usually have trailers options and prices on line

Blizzard looks to be about $22,ooo. 32' plus 6'v. All aluminum, Al wheels, vinyl interior, 7.5' tall, tie down system, .030 sides.

Well,how did you make out??

Still exploring all options. 22k was a bit more than I was anticipating!

Still exploring all options. 22k was a bit more than I was anticipating!
My 4 place triton was over $15k And my 3 place blizzard was around $8k .My 4 place hallmark was like $ 10+ .

I've got 2 other prices. One was for 18k nicely optioned. And one for 35k.... and it wasn't even loaded up. Crazy the swing....

Back