• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

looking for help setting up gofundme for snowbeast

**sj**

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2019 SRX
as you guys have seen...snowbeast had a rough wreck the other day...he was injured and has medical bills staring at him..to make matters worse ...he didnt have insurance on his sidewinder...

If someone can help me set this up I for one would like to help the guy out...

Now that's the Spirit of Christmas..let me know when it's up..

guys thank you for your support,i don't want to go pan handling the forums lol,if you guys had some viper parts that fit that would help,been talking to cannadale27 he is doing my shocks for parts only what a great guy,and he swears the a arms upper and lower are viper/cat parts,i think spindle is ok,now bulkhead and lower arm maybe not so lucky,and tunnel and foot stirrup bad,but we will get thru this. What a great bunch of guys and gals on this forum,and so is this guy SJ for even thinking of this for me,so thank you to all of you concerned people,we do have one of the best forums for a reason. Thanks again Pete

Please get this happening . Soon it does I''l be sending him a 100.00 to help him out. Don't know him from Adam but I like help out somewhat

Yup, if someone sets up a Gofundme I'll throw a few $ at this as well.

Wish you were closer snobeast, I'd be happy to offer some free labour.

I have 2014 viper tuner skis that are new. Do you need those? If you do, give me your address and I'll send them out on Thursday. If I can think of any other parts I'll let you know.

If nobody has any experience with a gofundme account I can look into setting it up. I haven't done it but I'm willing to give it a try.

If nobody has any experience with a gofundme account I can look into setting it up. I haven't done it but I'm willing to give it a try.
i looked it up yesterday, i saw a lot of pages of bad reviews from people that couldn't access the donated funds. i let beast know this and suggested an address is better, no rules or fees that way either, he feels like we all do for accepting help, but guys just want to help him out a little and cheer up the holidays there. then afterwards i thought all he would need is a p.o. box to retain privacy but didn't tell him that. if anyone knows him, talk to him, or get him one.

Maybe the easiest thing is to have him set up a paypal account and we can all send money using the "friends and family" option and then there are no fees. For folks who don't have PayPal then maybe just a check to a po box?

We here at TY should not become a Charity or intermediate. Snowmobiles are not a necessity. All or many of us work our butts off to keep riding. Never asking for anything but we are snowmobilers that help each other and it is the season for giving so my suggestion is that Snow beast set up a Paypal account. He obviously has time to do it himself. Those who feel the need to give can do it that way. But do it for yourself not for Charity. Just my opinion.

There are aftermarket a arms available in black for viper. Any new parts I can contribute you can have at cost and I will pay the shipping to get them to you.

Travis...you rock bud!!!

Back