• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for Info

RickN

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Polaris
Hey guys,
Overall, live sex cams have become an integral part of my sexual journey and I can't imagine living without them.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Hey guys,
I've been scouring the internet but coming up shorthanded and hoping there's some people on here that can help. I understand that swapping M8 skids is/used to be a popular mod in the Yamaha world. I have a 06 RMK 700 that the previous owner swapped in a 07 m8 153" skid into, but he used the original Polaris mounting holes so the suspension geometry is all buggered up. I'm looking for the measurements for the mounting locations for the M8 skid and hoping someone here has this info as it used to be a popular swap.
Thanks.
You may want to check out Arctic Chat, Arctic Insider or the Arctic Cat forum on Hardcore Sledder.

The skid may be the same as the procross based Yamahas, but 07 was previous to procross. So it will be of no use to you.

Good luck.

Back