• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for Map/AFR table

upei93

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Viper X-TX LE MPI turbo
2009 Nytro XTX
I have a 2015 Viper XTX LE with MPI 180 turbo with D&D can, SLP Header and I want to ditch the GEMS. I picked up a used PC5 pti this summer and loaded one of Ulmers maps on it supposedly for the above mods. I also bought a autotune, 430 cc injectors (green ones) and a pod 300. Hooked everything up...all lights on and Plan is to run between 5.5 and 6 ponds of boost and get into the 200 hp club. I'm now with the PC5 pti idling between 10-11 AFR...way too rich and the sled runs like crap. So I'm stumped (and not very knowledgeable of the whole PC5 pti thing so I need help!) I would like one of Hurricane Dave's maps for a high compression set up and an AFR table for the Autotune...I emailed Dave but no reply yet...I would like to pay and support him but I'm not sure he will even sell me what I want...

I had the hurricane 190 kit with all header and the green injectors. I have some maps I ran! Just wonder if they'd be close enough for you?

Back