• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for Map for Apex With MPI and PC V

pdrmike

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
12 APEX'S 09 Venture GT
Trying to find a base map for a 2012 Apex with a MPI supercharger running 6-8 PSI and a PCV. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Mike

Hi, just bougt a PCV for my MPI stg1 06 Apex after the GEMS stoped working. there are 2 files: Fuel and Fuel (presure) witch one do i send to the PCV?? both? trotle an presure...

Last edited:
In eny special order? I have sent the one with pressure, can i just send the other one then??

My files I send have fuel and pressure maps together. If you have 2 separate files, you should be able to use one or the other. Just look at your air/fuel gauge after you send one to be sure.

Guys to clarify PC either run on pressure = 1 to 20 lb of boost
Set up your units based on how much boost pressure your using
Or
Fuel
Not both
Cancel on side if you have both running make notes of your setup first
There’s a great video on Dinojets website for reference

Hi there, question about your map. I notice your autotune target is for TPS%, with boost aren't you suppose to use pressure%? I do see pressure mapping just the numbers are confusing. Sorry I'm a newbie with boost trying to learn lol

Hi Tiny
Get onto power commander website for setting up your tunes. You’ll notice they either set up based on pressure or throttle position.
It’s definitely a learning curve for you based on your set up
Having autotune is a major bonus.

What seems to be the issue?

Hi Tiny
Get onto power commander website for setting up your tunes. You’ll notice they either set up based on pressure or throttle position.
It’s definitely a learning curve for you based on your set up
Having autotune is a major bonus.

What seems to be the issue?
Hi when I compare our maps, the pressure % portion makes sence which my autotune is set for Target on pressure not TPS%. But when I compare our TPS% values mine seem to be way off lol. I guess what I'm wondering does my pc5 use both maps TPS n Pressure to run the fuel system or is it one or the other I select for autotune. Man I'm confused lol

Also which is better for boost, I was under the idea you want to build pressure fuel % mapping with autotune. When I look at at my mapping it seems the tps% and pressure% would be fighting each other maybe? Sorry not doubting your map just trying to understand the whole thing. I'm old school carb kinda guy lol.

They both do the same thing with your PC plugged in select one or the other and go from there. How much boost are you running?

Back