• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for Narrow a arms for 12 nytro mtx

I TRIED TO FIND A USED SET TOO, WITHOUT ANY LUCK. ALL I COULD FIND WAS A SET OF SKINS ON EBAY WITH A BENT ARM FOR 499.99. I ENDED UP ORDERING MOUNTIANTECH 34" KIT THIS MORNING. HOPE TO HAVE IT INSTALLED BY NEXT WEEKEND.

I TRIED TO FIND A USED SET TOO, WITHOUT ANY LUCK. ALL I COULD FIND WAS A SET OF SKINS ON EBAY WITH A BENT ARM FOR 499.99. I ENDED UP ORDERING MOUNTIANTECH 34" KIT THIS MORNING. HOPE TO HAVE IT INSTALLED BY NEXT WEEKEND.
That's all I seen too. Let me know how the mountaintech does. I've been looking at them also. Doesn't seem like there's many options...

Sounds good ill let ya know. from what i read and see in pictures it seems like the mountian techs were the best option all along.

I had the mountain tech front end on my nitro and it was a huge improvement. The sled rolled over and held an edge on a sidehill much better. I think you will like it.

I installed the 34's on my 08 earlier this year, rode it for 5 days in the Togwotee, Wyoming area. Best thing ever - rolls over predictably, stays on edge, easier to maneuver in trees and trail handling was good. I have ridden it a couple of time in the flat lands of MN and like that front end better than the stock one for our trail riding as well. I would highly recommend it.

I have a CR Racing 37" +3" I am going to sell. MSG me if youre interested. Located in NS, Can, but can ship at your expense

I have a CR Racing 37" +3" I am going to sell. MSG me if youre interested. Located in NS, Can, but can ship at your expense

I put the mountain techs on. Are you looking for a stock set of arms to replace those CR racing ones???

I am actually. I am going to sell the CR ones and just go with stock a arms for now.

Back