• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for the best light weight drop brackets apex mtn

apexnfever

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
Need to find the best light weight drop brackets for apex, and where to buy them.

Tnk in adv

Mpi...... not for the Apex mnt.

I've been to the Mpi site and haven't seen any drop brackets for the Apex.... maybe I missed them, that would be a pleasant suprise.

Re: Mpi...... not for the Apex mnt.

alaskanbowtie said:
I've been to the Mpi site and haven't seen any drop brackets for the Apex.... maybe I missed them, that would be a pleasant suprise.

APEX drop brackets should be the same as the RX-1 except the track is wider on it (APEX).

JonnyRocket and Tundra have both posted how to make your own alluminm brackets when they switched to the wider track. Jonny even sold his billet MPIdrop brackets because the wouldn't allow clearance for the Maverick track. Maybe the MPI brackets will work if the APEX tunnel is wider than the old RX-1 mtn tunnels.

Jim

Timbersled.com has them for 124.95 save 6.5lbs click on yamaha at top left go to bottom of page. hopefully these are what you are looking for.

Back